The veteran among brokers - experience speaks for itself
Many binary options traders enjoy testing out the new brokers to see what innovative perks they have to offer. While this can be fun and exciting, investing money in unproven and potentially disreputable brokers is especially risky. Fortunately, there also exist veteran brokers - those who have been around since binary options trading first became available, and who have had the time to learn what works and what doesn’t.
In this article, we review EZTrader, one of the pioneers of the online binary options brokers. Since 2008, when the entire field of binary options was in its infancy, EZTrader has been providing excellent financial options training and high returns on investment (ROIs) to traders all around the world.
- Broker name:
- Year established:
- Authority (Jurisdiction):
- Regulated/Licensed by:
- CySEC - Licence # 203/2013
- Registration number
- 11, Vizantiou Street, Office 401, 2064 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Support phone number:
- Support fax number:
- Email address:
- Prominent partners:
- Italian giants AS Roma, Tottenham Hotspur, DHB Handball, Grand National
What is EZTrader?
EZTrader is a pioneer among binary options brokers. It has been operating since 2008, making it one of the oldest and most experienced online brokers. Headquartered in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC, EZTrader provides flexible binary options trading to customers in almost every country in the world (with the most notable exceptions being the U.S. and Canada).
Our favorite aspects of EZTrader
- The SellOption feature is an excellent risk management tool in which traders can sell an unsuccessful trade before the trade expires to prevent a greater loss
- Social trends bar, indicating how other traders are investing on any given asset
- Daily and weekly market reviews to help traders invest wisely
Account types, bonuses and special promotions
- Return on Investment (Payout rate - %):
- Up to 95%
- Welcome bonus:
- Cysec No Bonus
- Minimum deposit:
- Maximum investment per trade:
- Minimum investment per trade:
- Loss protection:
- Option to sell option before expiry
- Account types:
- Basic, Advanced and VIP
- Accepted currencies:
- USD, EUR, GBP, CNY, RUB, SEK, ZAR, AUD, DKK, TRY, ROL
- Expiry times:
- Binary Option - 10-30 minutes; 60 Seconds - 60-120 seconds; Long Term - weeks and months
Registration - Opening an account
EZTrader prides itself on a registration process that is as easy as the site name implies. The 5-step process is:
- From the home page, click on the “Open Account” button
- Provide your personal and banking details in order to open an account
- Select your preferred trading currency (please note that the currency cannot be changed at any time)
- Click on the verification link that you will receive by email
- Start trading and earning a profit
Advanced traders who reach 50,000 in trading volume, automatically get an iPad or tablet computer of their choice
Banking - Deposits and withdrawals
Deposits: Traders can deposit funds to their EZTrader account using any of the major credit cards,or choose from a large selection of e-wallet options (such as Neteller, Skrill or Web Money), and wire transfers. The initial deposit must be at least 200 USD/EUR/GBP, or 1,21 SEK. Subsequent deposits may be 100 or more of any currency.
Withdrawals: Traders are able to withdraw funds either via credit/debit card or by wire transfer. Credit card withdrawals are free of charge, and must be to the same card used for deposits (for traders who deposit via credit/debit card). Wire transfer withdrawals incur a processing fee of ₤13. Withdrawals take up to 10 business days for safe and secure processing. The minimum withdrawal is 100 units of whichever currency the trader uses.
EZTrader offers traders a user-friendly web-based platform as well as mobile applications, so traders can access their accounts and trade from home, or when on the move. Both PC and mobile interfaces are intuitive and extremely easy to use.
While the asset list on EZTrader is not as extensive as some brokers, but the nearly 120 assets offered are among the most active, volatile and profitable ones. The list of stocks available is especially impressive, with 75 stocks from around the world available for trading.
How to trade
Like everything else with EZTrader, the trading itself is very easy. Choose an asset from among the stocks, indices, currency pairs and commodities, and choose an expiry time for the trade. Decide how much money you wish to invest, and click on either the green Call button if you believe the price will rise, or the red Put button if you believe it will fall. If, when the trade expires, your prediction was correct, then you have earned a profit. It’s as simple as that.
|Binary Option||The traditional, “original” binary options trade type. Choose an asset and expiry time, generally up to 30 minutes, decide how much money to invest and determine whether the asset price will rise or fall by the expiry time.|
|60 Seconds||Binary Options trading with much faster turnover. Expiry times are 60, 90 and 120 seconds.|
|Long Term||Long term binary options trading, with expiry times days, weeks, and months in advance|
Is EZTrader a scam?
EZTrader has been a leader in the field of binary options for nearly a decade. Equally importantly, it is regulated by the highly-regarded CySEC and is the official sponsor of two of the top football teams in Europe. There is no way that it could do all this, and maintain its reputation for excellence without being completely transparent and trustworthy. It is very safe to say that EZTrader is definitely not a scam.
Where is EZTrader available?
Everywhere except for the US and Canada
English, German, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Turkish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Czech
Customer support and security
EZTrader essentially has two separate customer service departments, one for support and one for complaints. Phone numbers are provided for service in the UK, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Netherlands, each providing support in that country’s language. The support team can also be reached by email, or by filling out the online form provided. The complaints department promises a response within 7 days, and the support department pledges to reply within two days.
EZTrader employs the most up-to-date secure encryption techniques and SSL certificates to ensure the absolute security of user’s personal and financial information. The system does not store credit card information in its databases.
Pros and Cons of EZTrader
- Very experienced trader, knows the field of binary options trading as well as anyone
- Excellent online educational library - videos, ebooks, tutorials and trading signals
- Excellent ROIs
- SellOption risk management tool
- Not as many currency pairs to trade on as most brokers offer
- Not available in the US and Canada
- Response time from the Complaint department can take up to 7 days
- Withdrawals take up to 10 days
There are times when experience trumps a “fresh face” and EZTrader is a perfect example of this. It was among the first binary options brokers, and has had nearly a decade to learn what works and what doesn’t, and how to best enable clients to see excellent profits. The educational tools are among the best we have seen, and the customer service representatives are consummate professionals.It is one of the easiest trading platforms available, which can help explain why the company is still going strong after so many years.