Pioneering contract exchange
In the past decade, online trading has become an increasingly popular method for people around the world to earn money from home. Of course, for all of the advantages of earning money, there are also a plethora of dangers inherent in investing money online. Daweda Exchange was created two years ago to meet this challenge. Providing complete transparency, excellent customer service and hassle-free withdrawals, Daweda is a pioneer for a whole new way of online trading.
- Broker name:
- Daweda Exchange
- Year established:
- Authority (Jurisdiction):
- Regulated/Licensed by:
- CySEC 289/16
- Registration number
- Grigoriou Xenopoulou 24 Nicosia, 1061 Cyprus
- Support phone number:
- +357 22777313
- Support fax number:
- +357 22777312
- Email address:
What is Daweda?
Daweda is a contract exchange, which is to say that it matches up traders who believe that an asset price will rise in a predetermined time with traders who believe that the same price will fall in that time frame. An exchange is different from a broker in that the exchange charges traders a flat fee for every contract that they trade, and does not receive a commission based on how high or low the asset price goes. As a result, traders earn a 100% return on investment (ROI) on all successful trades.
Our favorite aspects of Daweda
- 100% returns on investment (ROI)
- Complete transparency on all transactions
- Traders have absolute control over the strike rates of any trades they make
Account types, bonuses and special promotions
|Account type||Minimum Deposit||Description|
|Regular||$100||Traders wishing to buy or sell a contract at a particular price are matched up with other traders willing to sell/buy at that price|
|ATS||$350||Traders with an Automated Trading System (ATS) account determine in advance how many contracts, trades and losses they prefer, and the Daweda platform automatically places the trades for them every day|
|Pro||$10,000||Traders develop their own trading tools or utilize customized solutions provided by Daweda for trading contracts. Pro traders can track trade history, access reporting and revenue systems, an API connection to the Daweda Exchange Order book, and 24/7 customer service.|
- Return on Investment (Payout rate - %):
- Welcome bonus:
- Minimum deposit:
- Maximum investment per trade:
- $10 per contract
- Minimum investment per trade:
- 10 contracts at $10 each
- Loss protection:
- Account types:
- Regular, ATS, Pro
- Accepted currencies:
- USD, EUR, GPP
- Expiry times:
- 5 minutes, 1 hour
Registration - Opening an account
To open an account with Daweda, one need only click on the "Open an Account" button, fill in the required personal and banking information, and provide Daweda with proof of residence and identification. Depositing $100 into your account enables you to start trading contract exchanges.
Banking - Deposits and withdrawals
- Deposit: Traders can deposit funds using credit or debit cards, e-wallets such as Skrill and Webmoney, or wire transfers.
- Withdrawals: Withdrawals are processed within one working day of the request being made.There is no minimum withdrawal amount, and the withdrawal cannot exceed the funds available in the trader's account. Every trader is allowed one withdrawal per month at no charge, and subsequent withdrawals incur a charge of $25 each.
The Daweda platform is combines leading technologies found in the online trading industry with Daweda's own innovations based on user needs and experience. The platform is capable of processing more that 150,000 orders and 100,000 messages per second, ensuring that all trades are processed quickly and efficiently.
While Daweda does not offer as many assets as some platforms do, the nearly two dozen assets that can be traded are among the most active and volatile. Some off the assets offer a choice of 5-minute or 1-hour expiry time, while others are only for 5 minutes.
How to trade
Trading is broken down into a simple process:
- Choose the asset and number of contracts you wish to exchange
- Determine if you believe the price will rise or fall before the expiry time
- Choose the asset price level that you wish to trade upon
- Confirm the transaction and wait to see your results.
Because it is a contract exchange, and not a broker, Daweda does not offer types of trades. Rather, traders choose their asset and their desired strike rate, and the Daweda platform matches them with another trader who agrees to match the same price, yet who believes the asset will move in the opposite direction.
Is Daweda a scam?
Everything that we have seen with Daweda indicates absolute and complete transparency, and we are convinced that it is not a scam. It is carefully regulated by CySEC, and because every contract carries a flat commission of $0.50, Daweda has no vested interest in how asset prices move. There are no hidden percentages or unexpected fees, and all traders receive 100% return on every winning contract exchange.
Where is Daweda available?
Daweda is accessible worldwide with the exceptions of teh United States, Canada, Belgium and Israel.
The Daweda platform supports English, French, Arabic and German.
Customer support and security
Daweda's customer support can be reached by phone or fax, as well as via the website and live chat. Pro account holders have access to customer support 24/7, while Regular and ATS account holders can call between Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EET.
Daweda is registered with the, Investors Compensation Fund, and keeps all funds deposited by traders in a secure, separate bank account. No financial transactions are ever processed without express authorization by the trader.
Pros and Cons of Daweda
- One-day processing of all withdrawals
- Full return on every successful contract exchange
- $0.50 flat fee for every transaction
- No educational tools provided. Not user-friendly for novice traders
- Less than two dozen assets for trading and only 2 possibly expiry times
- Not available in the large potential markets of the U.S. or Canada
For traders focused on a completely transparent platform, in which they can go "head to head" with fellow traders and earn a 100% return on their investments, Daweda is the perfect site. It is one of teh oldest, and therefore, most experienced contract exchange sites, offering absolutely security of client's funds, and no hassles in withdrawals.