Anyoption: Global Leader in Binary Option Trading
Anyoption is one of the world's most established and well-respected platforms for binary options trading, with millions of traders earning money on the site since 2008. Thanks to a wide variety of options, assets and advanced trading tools, users have the flexibility, scalability and optimum security for transactions needed to enable successful – and very profitable – binary options trading.
Basic Broker Information
- Broker Name:
- www.anyoption.com / www.copyop.com
- Authority (Jurisdiction):
- Regulated/Licensed by:
- Cysec, FSB, Asic
- Registration Number:
- Ouroboros Derivatives Trading Ltd., Avenue, Engomi, CY-2414 Cyprus
- Support Phone number:
- Support Fax Number:
- Email Address:
- Most Prominent Partners:
What is Anyoption?
Anyoption is one of the oldest, and best known binary options brokers licensed by CySEC. This broker is also registered in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority. Anyoption has long been a pioneer in adopting innovative trading technologies, and was among the very first online brokers to accept digital currencies, like Bitcoin as a trading asset. The flexibility, easy-to-use interface, along with a rich set of innovative tools and advanced security features all make Anyoption one of the best binary options trading platforms. Anyoption was established in 2008 and is headquartered in Cyprus.
Our favorite aspects of Anyoption?
One of the most prominent aspects of Anyoption is its range of very sophisticated features that enhance both the trading experience as well as the earning potentials. These features include:
- Profit Line: This innovative feature is available with trades of one-hour expiry time. It enables the trader to closely follow each trade and see whether it is in the money or not.
- Take Profit: This is an excellent risk management tool that is available for Long Term trades. The trader can close out the trade before the expiry time while the trade is in the money. The payout is lower than if the trader waits for the expiry time, but he avoids risking losing the trade should the asset price fluctuate.
- Get Quote Feature: Similar to the Take Profit feature, this is available with Option+ trades.
- Roll Forward Feature: Allows traders to extend the expiry time if they see their trade is out-the-money, thus providing additional time for the price to turn around and earn a profit.
- Variable Payout Option: This feature allows traders to evaluate the risk/reward ratio for the trades.
- Market Sentiment Indicator: This graphic tool indicates how other users are trading on the same asset with the same expiry time.
Account types, bonuses and special promotions?
One of the most attractive elements of Anyoption is the simplicity. Rather than offering a plethora of account types, each with different benefits and requirements, Anyoption has two account types – Standard and VIP.
|Welcome Bonus||Up to 100%||Up to 100%|
The Standard account is ideal for newcomers to binary options who wish to improve their trading skills. It is also perfect for more experienced traders who want to try out the Anyoption platform and general features before committing to a long-term membership.
The VIP account offers a variety of exclusive features that traders can learn about from a customer service representative. The more one deposits, the more he will receive as an Anyoption trader.
Financial Broker Informations:
- ROI - Payout-Rate (%):
- Up to 92%
- Welcome Bonus:
- Up to 100%
- Minimum Deposit:
- Maximum Investment Per Trade:
- Minimum Investment Per Trade:
- Loss Protection:
- Up to 25%
- Account Types:
- Standard, VIP
- Account Currencies:
- USD, EUR, GBP, TRY
- Expiry Times:
- 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, daily and weekly and monthly, as-well. Anyoption allows traders to close out trades that are in the money manually without waiting for them to expire
Registration - Opening an account
To open an account with AnyOption is a very simple 3-step procedure:
- Go to the Anyoption website (www.anyoption.com) and click on the “Open Account” button
- You will be directed to a registration form to fill in with your personal details, followed by creating a login password. When you have completed this step, click on the “Open Account” button, and your Anyoption account is active.
- Deposit funds into your account. A minimum of $250 gives you a Standard account, while $5,000 or more gives you a VIP account. Once the funds are in your account, you are ready to start trading and earning even more.
Banking - Deposits and withdrawals
Deposits: Anyoption accepts payments through Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as through a wide variety of debit cards and bank transfer services. There is no fee to register, but in order to begin trading, you must deposit a minimum of $250.
Withdrawals: While Anyoption tries to accommodate all withdrawal methods, the company does reserve the right to execute withdrawals via credit card. The minimum withdrawal must be equal to or greater than the minimum deposit required based on your country of residence. Withdrawing a lesser amount will incur a fee. Proper identification papers must be submitted and approved before any withdrawals can be made.
The Anyoption platform is developed and designed to offer optimum ease and robust feature set to add value to the trading process and profitability of the traders. The platform besides offering 5 types of trading offers more than 100 different tradable assets with 15% cash-back guarantee for trades facing loss. The platform through features like Option+ helps to keep a check on loss and offers a visual trading tool to place several trades simultaneously.
There are close to 120 tradeable assets on the Anyoption platform, with an especially impressive list of stocks and indices from around the world to choose from. The list of commodities and currency pairs is less impressive, but it does cover the most volatile and popular ones.
How to Trade
Trading on the Anyoption platform is a very simple process.
- Choose an underlying asset upon which you wish to trade
- Choose from the selection of expiry times for that asset
- Determine if you believe the asset price will be higher by the expiry time than it is when you place the trade or lower. If you believe it will be higher, choose a Call option. If lower, then choose a Put option.
- Decide how much money you wish to invest on the trade
- Confirm the transaction, and start earning money
One of the most exciting aspects of Anyoption is that the site offers a combination of standard trade types that are found with most binary options brokers as well as some very unique trade types that we have not seen anywhere else.
|The standard, and original binary options trade type. Traders choose from a selection of assets, profit margins and expiry times (as far ahead as the end of the month). A Call option is purchased if the trader believes the asset price will be higher at the expiry than when he places the trade, and a Put option if he believes it will be lower. Successful trades pay off as high as 92% ROI.|
|Similar to High/Low trading, but with expiry times that extend through the end of the year. The risks are greater, as are the potential profits.|
|Bubbles||Bubbles trading allows the trader to determine the range in which he believes the asset price will close. The size of the bubble that he creates as well as its proximity to the asset price when he places the trade combine to determine the potential ROI. Profits can reach as high as 1000%.|
|Option+ provides traders with the opportunity to sell off an option before its expiry time, whether it is in the money or not. This option enables traders to minimize the loss on a transaction that seems certain to close out-the money, as well as to preserve some (although not all) of a profit if a trade is in-the-money, but threatening to close out-the-money|
Dynamics trading provides an upper and lower range where the asset price may close before expiry time. It differs from standard High/Low trading in that the platform determines above or below which strike point the trade must close.
One Touch trading is available only on weekends when most trading markets are closed. Here, traders are given an upper and lower limit that an asset price may reach over a period of several days. The price does not need to close above or below these limits, but even touching either boundary - even once - is enough to net an ROI of 1000% or more.
Is Anyoption a scam?
Anyoption is one of the oldest, most established and most respected binary options brokers in the field. It is regulated both in Cyprus and in the U.K and is without doubt a 100% reliable and reputable broker.
Where is Anyoption available?
Anyoption is available in most countries, but traders should check out the site first, as there are several countries where the site is not accessible. Most significant among the places where Anyoption can not be accessed are the United States, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, and parts of Canada (Ontario, Quebec and Saskatchewan).
The Anyoption website supports 11 languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese and Korean.
The customer service help desk is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Turkish and Czech.
Customer support and security
Anyoption is one of the front-runners when it comes to transparency of the platform. The whole process beginning with funding to trading to withdrawal is absolutely transparent leaving no room for trade concerns. Moreover, against every lost trade, the traders get a 15% cash-back.
Anyoption offers a robust customer support team available to help traders 5 business days a week, 24 hours a day. The support team can be accessed for help over email, live chat, and phone. Through the Anyoption website, clients can also request a call back from the support team.
Pros and cons of Anyoption
- Anyoption is one of the first binary options trading brokers, with more experience than almost any other broker
- Very user-friendly interface that makes binary options both fun and easy
- Very innovative trade types not found with other brokers with exceptionally generous ROIs
- Excellent video library and training tools for traders of all experience levels to learn and grow
- The list of countries where Anyoption is not available is very long - including the United States, Brazil and large parts of Canada
- No guarantee that traders can make withdrawals with the method that they prefer. The site makes every effort to accommodate the requests, but reserves the right to process withdrawals in alternate methods.
Over the past 8 years, Anyoption has built (and earned) a reputation as one of the most sophisticated and reliable binary options brokers. The Anyoption trading flexibility, variety of trade types excellent educational tools and tight security all combine to give the site a big advantage over its competitors.